Sunday 11 August 2013

christening.

Hello pretties!

Today Neil and I were invited to go to a christening! Neither of us had been to one before and had no idea what to expect, it was certainly different to what I imagined! It was Neil's niece's that were getting christened, so it was nice to be apart of and watch!

Dress: Newlook. Watch: Micheal Kors.
Contents of my clutch: Calvin Klein Euphoria, Camera, Chewing gum, Cath Kidston mirror, Keys, Lippy and the booklet.
Clutch: Newlook.
Shoes: Newlook.

Currently sat at home relaxing with a cuppa, about to cook my dinner and just chilling in front of the tv! I love Sundays! What other posts would you like to see me do? Suggestions are welcome, feeling happy about blogging again! :) 

Lots of love, 

5 comments:

  1. I love that clutch! White and gold look great together! I've never been to a Christening either actually! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou very much! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress! Love your blog
    xoxo
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou! Trying to get it started again! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...